You can’t deny agreeing, when I say:
Infants and toddlers look ABSOLUTELY adorable, sleeping in their baby strollers.
An infant stroller is a basic necessity for upcoming new parents to have. You made the right move by reading about baby stroller reviews.
Understanding the pain that parents go through, to find the right stroller. After testing each through its paces and usage, I have compiled together a list of the latest and practical strollers. So, you can find the best baby stroller for your child.
10 Best Baby Strollers Comparison
Companies offers various products, but our choices are based on durable everyday strollers that fit families of ALL kinds.
It is important to know, the list of these baby stroller is one of the finest available. Ensuring they meet our durability aspects and quality standards, so you don’t suffer later on.
It’s conclusive with the above best strollers 2017 list, an overview with key details are observed. However, this table offers little information. For a more in-depth analysis, we shall continue in our second half of the baby stroller reviews.
Best Strollers 2017 – In-Depth Reviews & Analysis
This part constitutes the second-half of our review, where we shall go in greater detail and establish a definitive analysis amongst the best strollers mentioned in the above list.
1. Baby Jogger – City Select
Looking for either a travel system, the lightweight double stroller City select is a one buy choice for all your strolling needs. The City Select is one of the most versatile stroller’s available today, with almost 16 different combinations to try out.
- Baby Jogger knows what parents are looking for – A stroller that grows with their family. Yes, this is the primary aspect behind the City Select, as its design allows for maximum comfort for your child, with the added advantage of a second seat.
- Made for the ideal urban and suburb environment, for that active women who wishes to take both her children simultaneously. The City Select is made with a solid metal frame for increased stability and firmness.
- The Baby Jogger – City Select – second seat, has the same foot print as the single seat version.
- Front facing, parent facing or sibling facing, the City Select Second Seat Stroller offers the convenience of a double stroller in a smaller and more maneuverable design.
- The Baby Jogger – City Select – double seat comes with Telescoping Handlebars that adjust according to your height and preference. A hand operated parking brake is found on the handle bar as well.
- Comfy seating for your child is important, offering multiple recline options to perfectly suit your child’s mood.
- Additionally the City Select brings, a UV50+ sun canopy that protects your child from direct light. Unlike other strollers, it also comes with a peek-a-boo window, to check up on your little one.
- It also comes with swivel and locking wheel, front 8” tires that swivel to combat obstacles, while air filled 12” rear tires to function over rough terrain.
2. BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie Stroller
The double jogging stroller – BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie is one of the best there is for the active styled parents. Proving to be an excellent example of craftsmanship and reliable performance.
From outdoor enthusiasts to vigorous training, if you like presence of your child with you, then this is the way to go.
- The aim is for a stroller to be at places, where no other has been. Giving the ideal balance between a durable design and style. Ideal for larger families, who maintain an active lifestyle. The three wheeled design is convenient to transport, with an easy two step fold. In in all, making storage all more easy.
- Simple to push, no extra locks, and no extra complexities is what makes this stroller all more desirable.
- The BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie has swiveling-locking front wheels, to maneuver tight turns and lock up during jogging and straighter faster runs. The padded handle bars, can be positioned across 9 positions, for ideal grip and height-match adjustments.
- Additionally, you will find a state-of-the-art adjustable suspension system, offering 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support for an ultra-smooth ride.
3. Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System
The chicco lightweight stroller, The Bravo Travel system is the new and innovative tri-modal model. The Bravo Trio system, is the perfect companion if you’re already a user of chicco car seats.
The newer chicco strollers are compatible with upcoming and existing car seat line ups from Chicco. The trio provides three modes of use, to adapt as your baby grows older.
- This chicco stroller is intended to be a part of your growing child’s changing needs, all the way from infancy to toddlerhood.
- Its superior design allows for three mode usage, where the first stage makes the Bravo function as a lightweight and practical car seat carrier.
- During the transition phase from occasional car seat use and stroller, the Bravo works as a travel system.
- Lastly, once your child out grows your car seat, the Bravo works as a fully functioning toddler stroller for everyday use.
- The 3 in 1 stroller Bravo comes with a multi-position reclining seat, to suit your baby’s ideal sitting position, whereas an all wheel suspension for a smooth bump-free ride.
- Additionally, the stroller comes with a one hand- free stand, fold option and auto-positioning wheels for greater convenience.
- The neat bit, the chicco umbrella stroller has a convenient tray with storage and cup holders.
4. Britax B-Agile 35 Travel System
The Britax b agile travel system is specifically made to provide effortless convenience and increased safety, while you travel with your child in style.
Sticking an ideal balance between practicality and usage, the Britax b agile works very well with existing Britax best car seat for added configurable flexibility.
- The car seat and stroller combo B-Agile 3/B-SAFE 35 is aimed at delivering a practical solution to parents, fitting their daily routine lifestyle and schedules.
- Keeping that in mind, the B-agile boasts a lightweight and maneuverable design. Setting an ideal example, to navigate through the modern metropolis lifestyle.
- The design is refined to provide convenience in operation, with a one hand hold option for increased ease in stowing away your stroller in cars and tight places.
- The B-agile comes with a three-wheel configuration, with front wheel swivel for increased turning maneuverability.
- For your baby, there is present a 5-point quick-adjust harness along with an infinite recline option.
- So the needs of your baby form infancy to toddler hood are met.
- The car seat is made with superior quality foam and material for buffering and shock protection.
5. BOB Revolution FLEX
The Revolution FLEX, an ideal All-terrain stroller for those active parents, who would like to take their children along on morning jogs and exercise routines.
The FLEX is a single seater, unlike their other version Duallie, which comes standard as double seater.
- The purpose of the Revolution is to become a one-off solution for parents, to become their ideal preferred stroller for outdoor usage for years to come.
- The design is the traditional tri-wheel combination for increased maneuverability along with large air filled wheels for increased grip.
- Additionally, state of the art all wheel suspensions are included to ensure a smoother ride for your baby with the least of bumps.
- A solid frame leads from the front, which acts as the basis for a durable and sturdy design.
- The Bob revolution FLEX offers front wheels with swivel movement for increased maneuverability in parks or tight spots.
- The wheels also lock, for added stability when jogging or taking on rough terrain. You also find a padded handlebar with 9 positions to choose, to match the height of the person.
- For a smooth ride, you will find a state of the art suspension system that won’t let any bumps to be felt by your baby.
- An easy two step fold allows for compact storage and stowing, while also being travel system ready. It can be easily integrated with an BOB infant car seat adapter.
6. Britax B-Agile/B-Safe 35 Travel System
The new and updated car seat stroller combo B-Agile 3/B-Safe 35 Travel System of 2017 brings in best protection with outmatching maneuverability. All features that missed out in the earlier model have become a part of the updated version.
The balance between the safety of the B-safe 35 car seat and the lightweight maneuverability of the B-Agile 3 strollers spells ‘Parental Confidence’ when choosing this solution from Britax.
- Made for parents, who require an integrated solution without the worry of car seats from one company and strollers from another with zero integrate-able nature.
- Now you have, a single solution that works perfect in two separate ways, one for your car and the other for your everyday strolling.
- The design boast practical simplicity, keeping in mind the average routine lifestyle.
- Meant to be light weight and easy to fold for your daily stowing and usage, the deep shell takes up less space in the car.
- The B-Safe 35 infant car seat comes with Britax exclusive Safe Cell Impact protection system, giving you unmatched protection for your baby.
- The system has a steel frame for strength and sturdiness, while a base that compresses to absorb energy during collisions.
- The Agile-3 stroller is highly maneuverable, with front swivel wheel for increase shock absorbing and conformant to terrain adjustments.
- The Click-n-go system allows everything to form in to a travel system.
- The transitions between the car and stroller are almost instant and the car seat hooks on with a simple click. Keeping you on the move all the time.
7. Thule Urban Glide Sport Stroller
Set for the active lifestyle, the Thule Urban Glide is an all-around sports stroller with a sleek and stylish design.
Making it a perfect-fit for the urban environment and the frequent jogger. So, having the Urban Glide on the next trip to the path is going to be fun experience for the child and parents alike.
- The Urban Glide Sport is the perfect balance between an outdoor sports jogging stroller and a common everyday stroller for parents.
- Its comfort and ease of use is second to none, a tri-wheel design adds to its convenience in navigation across obstacles.
- A design that only weights 23 lbs., increases its friendly operation and increase maneuverability.
- Designed to keep in mind, our little passenger, who should feel nothing short of a smooth and bump-free ride.
- The Urban Glide Sport Stroller comes with swiveling front wheels, to combat urban rough terrains with ease.
- They lock in to place, when heading out to jog.
- Additionally, it comes with a one-hand fold option to easily collapse the stroller, while holding your baby.
- The Urban Glide comes with a zipper based storage bin that easily zips up and secures your belongings.
8. Graco Ready2grow Click Connect LX Stroller
The Graco Ready2grow Click Connect Stroller, is an ideal solution for growing families who are waiting for their second arrival.
Offering 12 different riding option for two children, each from infancy to youth. The Graco Ready2grow is easily compatible with two existing Graco Snug Ride Click Connect Infant Car Seats for complete versatility.
- Designed with a purpose to help family have a product that fits their growing family’s needs.
- It’s always a dream, to know when ones welcome a new member.
- The solution on having everything planed in advance is the Graco Ready2grow stroller.
- The Graco stroller design is very flexible, which allows for 12 different configuration options to be achieved.
- The rear seat allows you to stroll with your infant facing you, while a multi-position front seat can be reclined for the baby’s comfort.
- For both seats, you receive a 3 and 5 point harness, to securely strap in your baby for increased safety and peace of mind.
- Knowing the difficulties with folding, a single hand fold ensures the strollers collapse quickly along with an automatic lock.
- It also comes with swiveling front wheels that lock up in rough terrain, thanks to the built in wheel suspension.
- For added convenience, it comes with two trays, one for your child’s bottles and things, while the other for adults.
- Large Storage bin is located below, to hold important things like purses, diaper bags and miscellaneous stuff.
9. Summer Infant 3D lite Stroller
Looking into come something basic and paper light, the Summer Infant 3D lite Stroller fits the pocket easily, while comfortably offering practical usage and simplicity.
- Most parents don’t want to go for high end strollers that end up costing a lot of money and are very intricate in assembling and handling.
- The Summer Infant 3Dlite offers simplicity, featuring a design that is innovative, made out of air-light aluminum and weighing in at just 12 lbs.
- Keeping that in mind, the stroller is super-light to push and maneuver, yet durable enough to stand time.
- Its open design allows for wide viewing angles for the little one.
- The stroller comes with a 5 point recline harness, enabling you to recline a full 180 degree for napping or on the go nappy changes.
- If you’re heading out on a sunny day, the canopy features a pop-out visor to protect the baby from harmful sunlight.
- It also comes with a single cup holder to put into your favorite beverage and storage space below.
10. Cosco Umbrella Stroller, Monster Elliot
If you like to take on a casual walk with your young toddler, a simple Cosco Character umbrella stroller is the perfect choice. Kids love riding along in their favorite character – Monster Eliot.
- The Costco Umbrella stroller offers simplicity with design and style, combined with fun and striking colors that inspire your child’s imagination and joy.
- Featuring a lightweight frame that easily folds to get into the car with ease and comfort.
- The Cosco Character umbrella stroller comes with a character canopy. A simple fold option allows for quick collapse and stowage for the stroller.
- Additionally, it comes with a foot rest for your child, so they don’t drag on the ground. Also, for added safety the stroller includes a 3 point harness for added security of your child.
Best Strollers 2017 – Buyers Guide
Trust me, when I say: “strollers for toddlers are the need of the hour”. But if your strolling adventures with your child are constantly interrupted by Non-swiveling wheels, frustration with lack of practical features like trays storage, or perhaps a flimsy frame.
I reckon its time, you start searching for the best baby strollers that are new and latest.
Which aspects make the best stroller?
Instead of being forced to buy strictly on price, or recommendations that do not really match your pocket or your style.
It’s vital, for best convenience of yourself and your child that you buy a stroller that best suits your needs and requirements, while also fulfilling security for your child.
Considering that, there are various factors that can have a direct effect on the prices of baby strollers. Knowing this is a major step for some, it is mandatory you keep in mind some key aspects before heading out to buy your favorite baby pram.
1. Basic Stroller Types
- Full-Size Strollers – These strollers are large and usually more expensive and sturdy to use. Some have a bassinet stage, allowing the baby to lie flat, as well as a reclining seat for when the child is old enough to sit upright. These strollers are all about adaptability and child comfort.
- Travel Systems – Travel systems come with a universal frame that can hold a car seat, but also come with a simple toddler seat that works as a lightweight stroller until the child is around four years old. They are also known as “convenience strollers,”
- All-Terrain Sports – Consider them, the sport-utility vehicles of the stroller world, and an excellent alternative to buying a full-size stroller and a separate jogger. Normally, these have all the features of a full-size stroller, including a bassinet stage. But they also offer easier and better maneuvering, durability, and lightweight design, full-suspension wheels for comfort.
- Joggers – Meant to be aerodynamically designed, for serious runners and active parents. These three-wheeled strollers are made for either trail or street running, they’re relatively lightweight and include a hand brake and a safety strap for the parent’s wrist. They tend to be less maneuverable in small spaces than an all-terrain strollers.
2. Material & Weight
A lot goes into the stroller that you push, if its frame and material is light weight and strong. Not only does it mean security for your child, but also better handling during everyday usage. Inferior materials tend to be less durable and reduce life of your stroller.
3. Folding Mechanism
All strollers fold but some take a lot of time folding, with hard to reach livers or pull up options. On the hand, some are easier, with single push collapse-able and dual fold options. Not only, does it help you save time, but if your strollers folds well; it can prove to be a space saver and a better travel companion.
4. Configurable – Nature
This goes on with mostly travel systems, for new parents; this is something to consider. Is the stroller workable as a car seat carrier? With age will it change into a full independent stroller? Medium tire to high – end strollers allow multiple seating positions: Rear facing, forward facing, etc.
5. Size & Space
The size of your stroller is important, because you have to consider your environment and daily routine. Having a larger stroller might be troublesome if your car is compact and small. Bigger strollers will be more expensive and require more room for storage.
Is your stroller user friendly? Does it have a dedicated parent and child trays to hold important things and bottles? A stroller that offers convenience is a better buy, it gives you the peace of mind and less frustration when operating.
Are the wheels easily replaceable? And due to their swivel, is maneuvering effected? A good stroller is maneuverable across various terrains and in tighter spaces.
7. Features To look out for
- Car Seat Integration – If you’re in and out of your car a lot, make sure the full size or all-terrain stroller you’re heading out to buy is compatible with your car seat.
- Flexible handle Bar – It’s a neat feature to have, for the parents comfort over time. Particularly for parents with varying heights.
- Cargo Space – A necessity at the right time, parent trays and child trays are vital to put in cell phones and infant bottles. Leaving your hands free from holding the snacks every time. Additionally car space below seat is equally as important to hold purses and diaper bags etc.
- Adjustable Seat positions – To match your toddlers mood, an adjustable seat is a great treat. It helps them to relax and have a short nap, while on walk.
- Wash-ability – Over time, kids drop a lot of food and drinks. It’s good to have a stroller made out of washable fabrics, to have the sitting area around the child clean and hygienic.
- Brakes – This features, stops your stroller from rolling away. If your pathway or walking track is inclined, it’s a relief that you can apply the brakes for greater security of your child.
- Seat reversibility – Most full-size and all-terrain strollers give you the choice of which direction to face the baby. You’ll probably want to start out with your baby facing you, which can make all the difference between feeling like you spent time with your baby rather than just pushing a stroller.
- Expand ability – It’s always heartwarming to know your family is growing, a stroller that can match that is a blessing. Especially, the one which allows the addition of an extra seat, through second seat kits and accessories.
Best Strollers 2017 – Final Verdict
What you should do when you head out to buy
You took so much of your time reading through intensive and detailed stroller reviews, you can’t really go out buying cheap baby strollers.
Providing you a list of the quickest glances in the beginning, and following through into the second half with a detailed section. You learned the ins and outs of each respective product, their pros and cons and read their individual conclusions.
Now, considering you have selected your preferred infant stroller, it is important that you apply the following buyers guide and get yourself the best umbrella stroller 2017.
Even though your choice might be something else, the buyer’s guide will help determine your preferred selection over parameters that may have been overlooked. It will help you in making a more informed decision, so you get the best for your input of money.
Your preference matters! Say no to those flashing cheap strollers, marketers meticulously grab you in the promotions and end up forcing you to buy a product that you don’t ‘feel a 100%’ about.